|About the Car
|VIN on File
||2 Door Coupe (hatchback)
|GM Build Date
|Firehawk Formula Build Date
|About the Owner
|More pictures can be found here.
|2012 JUNE 24 EBaay
For sale is a very rare 2001 pontiac firebird firehawk. Its 1 of 2 made in 2001 in white automatic firehawks. Car is all original. its white on the outside with very nice paint and Black leather interior which has one little spot on the drivers seat from.getting in and out. Car goes to Car shows and otherwise sits in garage. Took.third place 2 weeks at a 300 plus Car show. Runs and drives great. everything works on the Car. Ac blows ice cold and heat works great also. Car also has ttops. Brakes are brand New all the way around. Rotors and pads.. Tires are also in great shape. Very nice and clean Car.
2007.03.30 - Ebay
Lenexa, Kansas, United States
2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula Firehawk - 2 owner - rare car!
* Arctic White
* Black Leather
* Corvette C6 Z06 wheels
* LS1 V8
* 73,000 miles
* 3.23 limited slip rear axle
* Electronic traction control
* Loaded - power windows, locks, cruise, CD player, keyless entry, power driver's seat, electric mirrors, power antenna
All original except for:
* Corvette C6 Z06 wheels - 17" front, 18" rear - original Firehawk wheels included in sale
* Brembo drilled/slotted rotors w/ Hawk pads
* Eibach Pro Kit
* K&N air filter
* KYB 8 way adjustable struts
SLP Firehawk Production stats for '01:
* 1 of 540 total Firehawks (all models)
* 1 of 184 with an automatic (all models)
* 1 of 39 in Arctic White (all models)
* 1 of 93 Formula Firehawks
* 1 of 39 Formula w/ T-Tops
* 1 of 13 Formula, T-Tops, Automatic
* 1 of 7 Formula, T-Tops, Arctic White
* 1 of 2 Formula, T-Tops, Automatic, Arctic White
* 1 of 1 Formula, T-Tops, Automatic, Arctic White, Black Leather
Free Carfax report is available on my cars.com listing
* ::The Good::
* Shows very well - nice and shiny inside and out
* 98% stock/original
* Runs like new
* Strong transmission
* I'm the second owner for almost 2 years now, and added miles 49,988 through 72,600.
* Never wrecked, clean title
* Like New wheels and rear tires - less than 3k miles
* Front tires have 75% tread
* Clean inside and out
* Well kept leather seats, no rips, tears, or cracks
* Well maintained mechanically
* Always serviced on time
* Unmodified drivetrain
* Unmodified exhaust
* Unmodified engine
* Never seen a drag strip or autocross course
* Never been computer tuned
* Tinted Windows - back window is done in a single piece
* ::The Bad::
* Anyone that tells you a car is perfect is probably lying, and I'd rather have a happy buyer than a disappointed, angry one. I'm most likely over critical, as it is a beautiful car, but I'd much rather lay it all on the table for your judgment.
* Shows some exterior wear for a 6 year old daily driven car
* Has some door dings
* Has some paint chips
* Has a paint chip on the hood by the headlight (see pic)
* Has a scratch in the paint on the spoiler
* Has some scratching on the front clip
* Driver's window tint needs redone
* Firehawk sticker shows some wear on passenger's door
* Interior door panels are cracked like most 4th gen F-bodies have problems with.
It has the WU6 RPO verifying the Firehawk authenticity, and was optioned from SLP with chrome wheels, floormats, deckmat, and portfolio. However, I did not receive the floormats, deckmat or portfolio when I bought the car.
A very nice car, but a new baby means some of the toys have to go.
Vehicle is for sale locally, and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Please email with any questions, or if you need additional pics.
I would prefer local inspection and pickup, but would be willing to work with any shipping service _you_ arrange.
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required via Paypal within 24 hours.
Payment in full is due within 7 days of auction close - please arrange any financing prior to bidding on the auction. I currently have a loan out on this car, but it is with a local credit union, and I should be able to obtain a lien release quickly.
|17"x 9" Chrome-Plated, Five-Spoke Aluminum Wheels. SLP orignal offered chrome Speedline wheels as a option 1995, but never delivered any. SLP moved to American Racing Equipment rims in 1996 and started delivering the chrome option.
|Custom Rear Deck Mat with embroidered Firehawk Logo
|This all-new Custom Rear Deck Mat enhances the appearance of the plain shelf area behind the rear seat in your Firehawk. The aggressive nubs hold the mat firmly in place. Our All-New optional Firehawk deck mat is designed to cover the shelf area behind the rear seat in your Firehawk coupe. It'll also look great at car shows, or for display outside the car, or in your garage. It measures 37 1/4 inches long by 16 inches wide and is made with a thick pile carpeting that matches your cars interior color.
|Firehawk Commemorative Portfolio
|This Commemorative Portfolio is designed to hold your GM owners manual and the supplemental SLP owner's manual. Includes an SLP engraved pen, notepad, tire tread depth gauge, a customized "Certificate of Authenticity" and "Vehicle Specifications Card". (The customized package will be shipped by SLP to the customer after the customer completes and returns an information form included in the vehicle's supplemental SLP owner's manual.) This all-new keepsake portfolio is designed to store your Pontiac owner's manual along with SLP's supplemental Firehawk manual. The portfolio includes a pen and notepad along with a key chain holder which doubles as a tire tread gauge. An enclosed Vehicle Specifications Card provides you with quick reference on your vehicles specifications, service information, as well as important Pontiac, SLP, and dealer contact information. To further document your vehicle, we'll send you a Certificate of Birth for your Firehawk that identifies you as the adopting parent. The Certificate also includes the official date of birth, your vehicles footprint, and other vehicle delivery specifics.
|Firehawk Floor Mats
|Heavy duty, custom-fitted carpeting with aggressive nubs to hold mats firmly in place. Premium quality, heavy duty, custom fitted front floor mats are embroidered with a black and red Firehawk logo.
||Firehawk Option for 1999-2002
||Exterior Color - Arctic White
||Black leather trim combination
||Black Interior Trim
||Stock orders processing option
||Package option 04
||Value Group Savings
||COMPONENT FRT LH COMPUT SEL SUS
||COMPONENT FRT RH COMPUT SEL SUS
||COMPONENT RR LH COMPUTER SEL SUSP
||COMPONENT RR RH COMPUTER SEL SUSP
||Remote control electric release rear compartment lid lock
||Standard Safety Features
||Adjuster, seat, 6-way power, driver (60-40)(VAR 2)
||Driver and passenger side inflatable restraint system (Air bags).
||Front bucket seats manual reclining (European style)
||Remote keyless entry system
||Power door locks
||Base coat clear coat paint
||Rear window electric defogger
||Air conditioning, manual controls
||GM ST Therese to SLP LaSalle Quebec for Upfitter Conversion
||Removable panel glass hatch roof (T-Tops)
||Shunshade, Removable hatch roof
||Right & left hand remote control electric outside mirrors
||Decal roadside service
||Touring Suspension system ride and handling
||Federal emission certification
||Limited slip positraction rear axle
||Rear axle gear ratio 3.23
||Trim Interior Design
||Trim Interior Design
||Power front & rear disc brake system
||Automatic electronic cruise control with resume & accelerate
||Generator 102 amp
||Engine gas, 8 cyl, 5.7L, SFI aluminum engine
||Automatic 4 speed transmission 4L60E electronic
||Automatic Transmission Equipment Group (Console etc)
||Emission System Federal
||Leather wrap steering wheel
||Traction Control Electronic
||Wheel chrome, var 1
||Styled painted wheels
||P245/50ZR16 performance tires
||Security Package (Formula Coupe), std on Formula with 1SB, includes illuminated remote control entry system & alarm system.
||"Power Package" Option group discount. Includes: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Mirrors and Power Antenna
||Ste. Therese, Quebec assembly plant
||Headlamps Control Delete
||Headlamps automatic on/off control
||Theft deterrent system
||Instrument cluster (Oil, Coolant temp, Voltmeter, Tach, Trip, ODO)
||Steering wheel radio controls
||Power steering fluid cooling system
||Vehicle Certification US
||Bumpers, standard impact 5 MPH front & rear
||10 speaker, Monsoon CD (Entertainment system option E)
||Merchandised Pkg Pontiac Firebird Formula
||Model Conversion Pontiac Firebird Formula
Is your car missing, register it here.
Are you the new owner of a already listed car, please register here.
Need to update any information, please send a detailed email including your name, year, building number and updates to