|About the Car
|VIN on File
||2 Door Coupe (hatchback)
|GM Build Date
|Firehawk Formula Build Date
|About the Owner
|More pictures can be found here.
Newbury Park, CA
Limited Edition #77
w/ only 64,800 Original Miles
An absolute BLAST to drive . . .
. . . it’s LOUD. . it’s MEAN and it’s ridiculously FAST
* Custom built Vortex Super Charged Forged LT1 motor with only 25,000 Miles
* Capable of withstanding 14 to 16 PSI of Boost with 75-Shot of Nitrous
« Horsepower estimated roughly at 500
« Modified in compliance with test proven F-Body drag cars
« Legal in all 50 States
« Reliable for every day use
Almost unstoppable on the Streets . . .
. . . able to contend with Venom Vipers & C5 Z06 Vets
This is a “No Reserve” auction.
The highest bidder will take home this
Limited Edition Production American Muscle Car.
Take a look at the money that I’ve spent to go fast…….
1993 Pontiac Firehawk
Aftermarket Parts List
· Crank balanced and blueprinted roller LT1 9:1
· V1 Vortech Supercharged with 11-lb pulley
· Comp Cam Intake 220 Exhaust 230 Lobe Lift 3400
· J.E. deep valve pistons with high compression rings
· Crain .6 Aluminum Rolerrockers
· Crain Stainless Steal Push rods
· A.R.P. bolts
· Fellpro head gaskets
· Bosh 42lb fuel injectors
· 52mm Throttle body
· Split Second programmable Fuel management unit
· Bosh 2bar map sensor
· Vortech adjustable boost control
· Auto Meter phantom boost gage
· MSD/Vortech multi spark ignition
· Auto Meter phantom electronic fuel pressure gage
· Cross drilled rotors
· Ceramic brake pads
· Center Force stage II racing clutch
· Nitto NT 555 315/35/17 drag radials
· Optima red top battery
· Turbo city ECM chip
· Magnaflow Exhaust
This car is problem free but for the perfectionist I must let you know of four minor issues
1. The driver’s side automatic headlight makes a vibrating sound for 3 second when it the lights are turned off.
2. The 5th gear gate makes the driver have to push a little harder into 5th to make sure it is engaged. It’s also hard to downshift in to 6th from 5th my mechanic told me it was a 2 hour labor charge + part. It was just never that important enough to me to get done.
3. A few tiny high-speed road chips on the hood and front end and one bigger one (shown in the picture)
4. One wheel has a clear coat issue. (Shown in the picture)
That’s it, and these are all issues that I bought the car with in 2002; never really bothered me enough to do anything about.
Remember this is a California car, therefore its unbelievably clean. This car took second place at the Outlaw Pontiac Show in 2003. Since the show, this Firehawk has only been driven about 1,500 miles per year and stored in a garage with a car cover. It should also be added that since the rebuild, the oil has been changed evey 2,500 miles with Mobil 1 syenthedic and has never burned a drop. This car gets attention and lots of questions whether parked at a car show or just driving to the grocery store.
|No Options Found
||Formula Firehawk option
||Graphite leather trim combination
||Interior trim graphite
||Option package group 1SC
||Exterior color, Bright Red
||Front bucket seats manual reclining (European style)
||Remote keyless entry system
||Power door locks
||Exterior body side molding
||Air conditioning, manual controls
||Right & left hand remote control electric outside mirrors
||Automatic electronic cruise control with resume & accelerate
||Engine gas, 8 cyl, 5.7L(5.7P), MFI, HO
||6-Speed manual transmission
||P245/50ZR16 performance tires
||10 speaker, quad front door mounted, dual rear sail panel, RH rear quarter mounted amplifier
||Merchandised Pkg Pontiac Firebird Formula
Is your car missing, register it here.
Are you the new owner of a already listed car, please register here.
Need to update any information, please send a detailed email including your name, year, building number and updates to
Copyright © 2019 firehawkowners.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This site and it's contents are not supported or endorsed by GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, or SLP Engineering or any subsidiary or affiliate thereof.
All slogans, logos, names, etc., are properties of their respective owners.
The author is not responsible in any way for the use or misuse of the information contained.
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any way without the express written permission of the site owner.